A moment…


IMG_5764
IMG_5770
IMG_5768
IMG_5763
IMG_5772
IMG_5774
Hello friends.  I have been so extremely busy I haven't had a chance to have any down time.  I can honestly say that I have missed this.
I have decided to make it a point to visit at least one coffee shop a week.  Which means more “coffee and a doughnut” posts to follow.  Today
I was  joined by my daughter who is studying her little bum off.  This is a test to see if she can study here.  I’m not sure if this environment is good today.  The weather
is dreary, which leads to coffee shops being full.  It’s noisy.

There are two gentlemen right outside the door to our favorite window seat.  I think they are on a date.  They don’t seem to know each other very well. 
Across from them there is a group of  4 women doing some kind of “study” together.  They are enjoying their time together.  Much laughter is coming from the group.
Behind them there is a man sitting quietly reading a magazine.  I always notice the magazines sitting on the coffee table in the coffee table area.  They usually
sit undisturbed.  I still enjoy looking through magazines, but I do feel that they aren’t as popular as they once were.

A gentleman just took a seat across from us in the other window seat.  It used to be occupied by two women…one of which was having a birthday. It looked
like they were here to celebrate.  She had a gift.  She seemed to enjoy her time with her friend.  The gentleman who took their place, however, is kind of creeping me out.
His sleeves are either extremely cumbersome, or he is trying desperately hard to get our attention .  Um, awkward. 

There was an adorable family sitting at the gathering table.  They were cute.  It looked like an older couple, and their adult children, out for the day.  They have
now left and put some things into their car.  They then walked down the block which suggests spending some time window shopping.  We were watching them and were
wondering if they were the “hand holding” type.  They were:o)

Ok, maybe the gentleman across from us had turrets?  I won’t be making eye contact sir…regardless.  (hmf)

My coffee is extra good today.  The “good making coffee guy” is working today, which leaves me feeling like maybe that is why it is so busy.  I think
he was the one working the last time we were here when it was so busy.
A young family just walked in.  The dad had his son on his shoulders.  He was about 2 years old with bright red hair, sporting a bat man mask.
Can we just say…ADORIBLE!

Well friends.  I have used up my time here today.  I’ll be back next week.  Goodbye for now.
~simply~