Hello 

I often find myself in coffee shops.  But instead of waiting for children who are now grown, married and have children of their own.  I find myself at coffee shops for work or work meetings. My time is now filled with hours of editing and other businessy stuff. My life has taken a huge shift. I only have one child left at home and I have now started my own business.

Now as I sit I am aware of how many people are here to work.  I see several people who look like they are editing.  I also see others, like me, who are here for quick business meetings.  It seems to be a common ground to meet and get to know someone better.  There is something comforting about sitting with a cup of coffee and snacking on a yummy pastry together.  Instant friends made in my book.  

    I am thankful for gathering places like these to meet new people.  And I am happy to be back to this space.

Until we meet again, enjoy your day.

~Simply