Hello dear friends.  

I have found myself a wonderful new coffee shop and am thrilled to say... It's open late :)  I can not express how happy I am about this one.  I have already ran into a friend or two as I sneak away to find a quiet place to edit. 





This coffee shop seems to have something for everyone.  Plants growing in jars.  Games for the kiddo's or the young at heart.  There is yummy food and let's not forget about the coffee.  Trust me, I can nurse on a single cup of coffee for several hours if needed (ahem. )




On this day I was joined by a friend who, like me, was just popping in.  Hours later, due to the fact that this amazing coffeeshop was open late, we came to the understanding that good coffee and great conversation is a wonderful way to get lost in the moment.  

So friends... If anyone needs me, I'm at table 5

Enjoy this day, 
~Simply~