talking about the weather?

 

hotn

 

Well hello there.  I have been so busy lately that I haven’t had a chance to stop in for coffee at all?  The weather has been so nice here lately that I found myself doing something I rarely do…I ordered an iced coffee?  As I am looking around the coffee shop there are three couples.  All of them are talking about the weather???  How nice it is out, what they are going to be doing?  How long they think it will last???  It makes for interesting conversation on this balmy 76 degree day.

The workers are working hard at the drive up window…the line is quite long.  It would seem that many people have decided to use the drive through today on their way to their summer fun…I am reminded of my first “go in” visit.   That was the beginning of this blog in the first place.  I remember that long line…I remember it well.

I too have a busy day today…lot’s of running around.  But I wanted to pop in, have a coffee and chat with you.  I hope you all are enjoying your summer and I’ll be popping in again soon.

Enjoy your day.

~simply~